Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Xander is absolutely KILLING the ball right now.
  2. Marlins just beat the Cubs in a 17 inning game.
  3. Kimbrel with a dominant shutdown inning.
  4. That's good. I just saw the absurdly low pitch count for a starter going into the 7th and was a bit worried something bad had happened. Glad it was nothing and very happy to see him dominate.
  5. Did Price get hurt or something? Saw he dominated but was pulled after only 76 pitches.
  6. Its not just one poster. Read this thread and the game thread. Multiple people want him off the team/are saying he shouldn't be on the team. I'm not even a Kelly fan but that is a joke lol.
  7. Are you guys serious with this Kelly "shouldn't even be on the roster" ********? He was horrendous today obviously, but he was a very solid reliever last year, and teams carry 7-8 relievers. If you don't think Joe Kelly is a top 7 reliever on the Sox roster, you don't know what your talking about.
  8. We can all debate about Cora's managerial decisions, and etc. But point is, we should never lose a game where our starter allows 1 hit and 0 runs, and were up by 4 in the 8th. It is pathetic.
  9. It was one game. Kelly was a very good reliever last year.
  10. I agree completely. Kelly s*** the bed, but Cora wasn't very good either managing the pen.
  11. I don't understand the logic of not even having Kimbrel warm up there. Kelly was all over the place, and Smith's first move was to walk in a run...
  12. What a f***ing melt down by the bullpen
  13. 1 more Carson Smith
  14. This is THE save situation. Kimbrel should be in.
  15. Bring in Kimbrel
  16. Can Joe Kelly stop sucking ass
  17. Xander is killing the ball today. it would be awesome if he could finally breakout and have that stud season we've all been waiting for.
  18. He is really bad in the field.
  19. Regardless of if the Celtics were hurt, or who they played, sweeping a 4 game road trip, especially on West coast, is very impressive. That doesn't happen often in NBA.
  20. The Rays look good. I can tell early this team will be competing for a world series.
  21. Mookie killed that first pitch of the game, sucks it was a 400 foot fly out.
  22. If you liked Fenway, you'll definitely love Wrigley. there is certain stadiums/arenas in sports that just have a different atmosphere and experience, it is special. I've had the privilege of going to Fenway/Wrigley and Madison Square Garden in the past year, and they are just so different than the normal sporting events ill go to (Wizards games in DC, Sox games in Baltimore/DC, etc). Cubs/Sox world series would be absolutely amazing, I've been hoping for one for a while.
  23. Martinez definitely isn't good in the outfield, but I don't think his defense is so bad that it'll literally kill the team. We've had much worse out there than him.
  24. This is true, and I'm sure there is a lot of true Cubs fans who've moved around, but man they are a huge bandwagon team, especially with recent success. I can't even begin to explain how many random Cubs stuff I would see all over Baltimore the past two years, where in the past it was 0.. and Baltimore is not a world class city where people migrate obviously lol. Speaking of Chicago, It is an awesome city. I was able to visit Wrigley last year for the first time, and it was an awesome experience.
  25. I'm not a Moreland fan either, but having him as a bench player is great. He is one of the best, if not the best backup 1B in league.
×
×
  • Create New...