Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Pomeranz is a lost cause. He wasn't impressing much anyway, and finally gets beat.
  2. Yeah he seems decent, not really sure who he is though.
  3. If you could take 5 players off the Orioles for free and add them to your team, who do you even take? This is honestly a hard question. I'd take Jones, Britton and Schoop, but after that its iffy, Bleier? Gausman? Jesus this team sucks.
  4. Even that I don't think they should do. Every team can shift, and it isn't an unfair advantage, I really don't see an issue with it, and this is coming from someone who has seen a lot of hits taken away from guys like Ortiz over the years.
  5. Outlawing the shift would be ridiculously stupid. Chris Davis sucks ass regardless of a shift or not.
  6. Just starting pouring absurdly hard at my house. This rain is headed towards Baltimore... So I wouldn't be surprised if we get a delay somewhat soon.
  7. Who the hell is Renato Nunez? Orioles are so damn bad.
  8. His splits against every team are impressive http://www.espn.com/mlb/player/splits/_/id/29170/chris-davis He has the Guardians number!
  9. The Orioles always have attendance issues. Baltimore is a s*** hole, the team is horrendous and tonight the weather is awful. If I was an Orioles fan I wouldn't want to waste my money either.
  10. Man is JD Martinez a beast
  11. It is likely going to be similar tonight and tomorrow. I live in MD and the weather has been awful the past few days and the rain you are describing has been very common.
  12. Hopefully this game is able to get in. The forecast the next two days is very iffy. It's literally been pouring down rain, the sun comes out for 20 minutes, pours again, and repeats, plus its absurdly humid. Miserable weather right now.
  13. If you score 0 runs, I don't think the #9 hitter is the guy that should receive the blame for that.
  14. 6 game lead. Love to see that.
  15. Thank God Kimbrel got out of that. This forecast is really bad rest of night and we don't need another rain delay.
  16. He's a douche, that's for sure.
  17. Holy s*** it is pouring right now. End this game now.
  18. What the f*** is Devers doing? That is some brain dead stupidity there.
  19. He is slow, but did you see the play? He literally wasn't even jogging, he almost stopped at one point. It was pathetic effort. At least for as slow as a guy like Leon is, he'll show effort
  20. Yankees fans are letting Gary Sanchez have it on Twitter. What pathetic effort lol.
  21. Wow, Gary Sanchez didn't hustle at all on an absurdly weird ending to Yankees/Rays game, Yankees could've tied game there easily if he showed any effort down the line.. Lol, Thanks Tampa and Gary
  22. By the way, Pearce has been an excellent addition, he can rake, play multiple positions and seems like a solid base runner, defender and a great guy/teammate. Very good get.
  23. I blame the 3B coach for that one. Looked like Xander could've scored, and he was originally waving, which Devers saw and started running, then held up Xander (I don't know why, he probably scores). It ended up not mattering at all, but still, Febles needs to be better, he's had a lot of issues.
  24. I don't see a reason for the Orioles to include Schoop in a Britton deal and sell low on him. He would be a nice get, but he's coming off a 5 WAR season and is only 26.. Injuries derailed this season, but that doesn't make him just a cheap throw in.
  25. Absolutely not. Davis has literally been the worst player in baseball this season, and is signed until 2023. We are already paying Pablo not to be on the team, do we really want another one of those situations? I wouldn't want Chris Davis and his horrendous deal under any circumstances.
×
×
  • Create New...