Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Scooter Gennett is going to cost a lot in terms of prospects, something we don't have. He's a pipe dream.
  2. Well that was dominant 9th by Kimbrel.
  3. There was multiple people screaming, Kimbrel was in his own zone and just wasn't paying attention.
  4. Chris Sale is a joy to watch. Hell of a game tonight.
  5. I agree it was dumb there, I was responded to him saying people would complain if Nunez didn't try for 2.
  6. Fair enough. We do have a few who will complain about literally everything.
  7. No, there wouldn't be. The only time that would be worth complaining about is if he wasn't hustling or something.
  8. Machado is killing the Yankees tonight. 2nd bomb of the game ties it again, 5-5 in the 8th
  9. Nice games from Blake JBJ tonight. Didn't like JBJ trying for third there with Mookie on deck, but whatever, he had a big hit and has made a great catch, so I don't care that much.
  10. It's not Workmans fault that Beeks put him in a s***** situation. Its not like Workman but the runners on, and he retired the next two batters. Beeks deserves full blame for the runs.
  11. The defense continues to save Beeks. GREAT catch by JBJ
  12. Moreland seems to have a lot of good AB's with runners in scoring position. I feel like he has a lot of sac fly's, RBI groundouts, etc.
  13. Machado ties it up in Baltimore.
  14. Sox defense has saved Beeks. Xander with the nice scoop to save him from a throwing error, and Mookie making a nice catch on a ball that's gone in a lot of parks.
  15. I don't know how anyone could hate Adrian Beltre. I miss him in Boston.
  16. I was surprised no one else commented on that play by Xander, great scoop there saved that inning.
  17. Yankees down 2-0. Chris Davis has a hit in that game, a rarity.
  18. I've only seen Beeks a handful of times in the MLB and minors and I honestly haven't been impressed.
  19. Here comes Jalen Beeks.. Hopefully he does better than his last time out there..
  20. I don't think I've ever seen this many balls hit to straight away center at Fenway.
  21. I can't believe these balls aren't getting out, they are rockets.
  22. Pass on Machado. I'm fine with Holt/Nunez, and wouldn't mind Phillips getting a shot.
  23. And just as we all expected, Blake Swihart and JBJ have back to back doubles to score a run.
  24. Sucks that ball bounced into the crowd. Swihart was flying around the bases and had at least 3.
×
×
  • Create New...