Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Yeah, I didn't expect them to keep it up, but man they are bad now. They are wasting a great season by Degrom too.
  2. Helluva throw by Swihart there.
  3. The Mets are losing 19-0 in the 5th.
  4. I feel like this guy just does hardcore drugs, and then watches Sox games and shares his thoughts here.
  5. Philly is 19th in runs, 26th in average, 18th in OBP. They're a very mediocre offensive team.
  6. I mean the results don't look THAT bad, but he has no control, is getting hit hard and allowing a lot of base runners.
  7. Pomeranz has been ridiculously lucky. I don't know about you guys, but I still have 0 confidence in him. He looks awful.
  8. JD was good 4/5 years in Boston, stop being dumb.. and Drew was still a huge contributor in 2013.
  9. If anything, he's been getting calls from the umpire, this guy has a wide zone.
  10. JD Drew hit a crucial grand slam in an elimination game and overall had a very good career in Boston. Stephen Drew was huge contributor on the world series team. But yeah... Purge two key guys from WS teams...
  11. Good stuff from Kinsler
  12. Not sure what's been more frustrating tonight. Pomeranz or the offense.
  13. We only have a chance because he's getting lucky. His stuff still still sucks. Just because the offense hasn't done good and Pomeranz is doing less s***** than normal, doesn't mean he's pitching well.
  14. Isn't pitching bad? He's walked 5 and hit a batter, given up 3 hits and given up numerous liners/deep fly outs. he sucks.
  15. Pomeranz f***ing sucks. Why does this piece of s*** always pitch when I'm off and can watch the full game.
  16. Some bad AB's with runners on 2nd and no one out tonight. Gotta at least get the runner.
  17. JBJ continues to hit the ball well.
  18. Okay guys, seriously stop with the political comments, we don't need that s*** on a baseball forum. Its been asked numerous times by YOTN. This is the last time were gonna warn yall.
  19. He improves the defense A LOT, is a great teammate, and has solid pop He'll be an excellent bottom of the order bat. I really like this move.
  20. Phillips is hitting like .230 in the minors and hurt his hand... Kinsler has been a 2.5 WAR player this year in MLB with elite defense...
  21. Kinsler is still solid defensively.. He's a solid get IMO. I wonder whose getting let go when Devers is back?
  22. I mean I don't expect him to be perfect, and a few bad starts are expected, but I like his stuff a lot. And like I said, price pending he's an excellent bottom of the rotation guy.
  23. I would bet he doesn't move. Nationals will want a lot, and other teams will be scared of the price due to his impending free agency and due to his pretty mediocre season, neither side will agree on value and nothing happens, at least that is how I feel about the situation.
  24. Hector Velazquez is now 7-0
  25. Mookie/Beni/JD/Xander/Moreland go combined 0-23.. Sox win still.
×
×
  • Create New...