Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Agreed. It would definitely depend on the price for him. I would love to keep him around though..
  2. Damn, so basically you would've never made a bad move, built a super team and been best GM of all time? I don't get how numerous MLB teams haven't contacted you.
  3. Encouraging outing for Kelly. Nothing was hit even somewhat hard, and one of the runners reached on a K. Solid win. Hopefully Devers is alright.
  4. Zach Britton just walked in a run with the bases loaded. Royals up 4-3 in 7th
  5. Another good AB by JBJ
  6. Mookie! Tied game!
  7. JBJ shutting the haters the f*** up the last two games.
  8. This a rare sight. Nunez walked!
  9. I expected mediocre defense, but what the hell happened to his bat and speed? He doesn’t even seem like same player.
  10. Nunez continues to suck. He’s been such a disappointment
  11. That home run against the Nationals a few weeks ago?
  12. I personally like Harper. I think he enjoys the game and has fun out there. I don't think we'll trade for him, and he may be a bit overrated, but I enjoy watching him play.
  13. Weird play by Devers there. I mean it worked, I guess, but that was just weird.
  14. Good start. Hopefully Moreland is about to get hot, that was great AB.
  15. Mookie. f***ing. Betts.
  16. Welcome back, haven't seen you around in a while.
  17. And man is Leon slow.
  18. Its nice Devers tied the game, but man this game has been frustrating, feels like it should've been an easy win.
  19. Yeah it was a HBP. Sucks, wrist injuries suck, it killed Xander last season.
  20. If they were, Yankees would easily outbid us for him, they have better prospects and Judge is hurt. there is a 0% chance Sox trade for Bryce Harper.
  21. JBJ also threw out a runner at home and saved a run... Mookie went 0-4, Beni 0-3, Hembree and Barnes each allowed a run in an inning of work, but yup, its all JBJ.
  22. Steve Pearce does what Hanley does and is way cheaper.
  23. If it was the playoffs, I'd hope he wouldn't be giving Moreland a random off day vs a RHP.
  24. I think Cora has proven to us that he will never use a dude getting an off day as a pinch hitter.. I don't get it.
  25. Rodney is so weird. Dude couldn't throw a strike then paints the corner three times in a row with movement..
×
×
  • Create New...