Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I guess it’s time to fire Cora
  2. I hate west coast trips in Seattle and Oakland. For whatever reason, it seems like Sox always suck those two places
  3. What the f*** is with all the home runs?
  4. Yup. A’s announcers thought he was safe and showed clear replay of Xander’s foot being down
  5. How does dumb ass MLB have instant replay and still get numerous calls wrong?
  6. Come on dude. Me and Youk have literally asked a million times, will you stop mentioning weird s*** on game threads? I know you can be a good poster when you want to be and a weird joke every once in a while is fine, but stuff like this isn't even funny. Knock it off. Also, no, I'm not saying gay people are weird, just the way he worded this post, I know he posted it just for a reaction. Just like the numerous other weird posts he'll occasionally make in gamethreads.
  7. I mentioned re-signing Mookie in the other thread. As for trading him? Absolutely not. He is a generational talent. Everything that can possible be done to make him re-sign should be done. Guys like Mookie don't come around often and what he's accomplished as only a 26 year old is nearly unheard of.
  8. Why did they start the season earlier than normal anyway?
  9. I still have nightmares about game 3 of the World Series.
  10. I never really cared about the spending... Id rather spend a lot of money, than be cheap and watch other teams spend on star players.
  11. Seems Sox have a lot of issues in Oakland historically as well
  12. Wouldn't be fantasy baseball season if one of the guys I drafted wasn't instantly hurt. (Stanton).
  13. I actually prefer west coast games, especially on weekdays when I’m not getting home till 9 or so anyway. What I hate is weekday day games.
  14. I’m just saying, I’ve been fine with numerous players leaving, but letting Mookie Betts walk is not something I’d be a fan of. He’s a generational talent, great on and off the field, it would be hard to fathom him in another uniform. I know long term deals suck at end, but Mookie is one of few guys id be okay giving 10 years too.
  15. No one in my pool had Michigan State winning it all, but one guy did have them beating Duke, he was the only one, and likely won our pool because of that. Cassius Winston is one hell of a player though, I'm a big fan.
  16. I was a bit worried when I saw the news as I was expecting a massive overpay to stop him from testing FA, but this is a great deal. Happy to keep Xander around
  17. My final 4 was Michigan, Duke, UNC and Virginia with Duke knocking off UNC. NAILED IT!
  18. 7 years 132 million. Seems reasonable.
  19. Need to see details before giving my reaction.. But hopefully this doesn't mean Mookie won't be re-signed.
  20. THIS. Everyone needs to chill. There is no way in hell the rotation is this bad.
  21. Well, Duke losing has officially killed my bracket.
  22. Jesus. Another near comeback, that ends depressingly. Really irritating start to the season. But look at the bright side, at least we aren't losing 2/3 at home to the Orioles.
  23. Yankees are down to Orioles 5-3
×
×
  • Create New...