Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. This weather is so weird
  2. It’s my bad there is a “close thread” box next to “submit message”, and on my phone I keep accidentally checking it. I’ll be more careful lol
  3. My bad guys, there is a check box on this thread I somehow keep hitting when posting on my phone that closes the thread.
  4. 84 MPH High change ups is begging to get rocked.
  5. Sale has no control or velocity. This is concerning
  6. Another great start
  7. That's one thing I like about Baltimore. Tickets are like $10 and you can sit where ever you want (because no one is there), and you can bring any food you want into stadium
  8. Orioles are also 4-1. The east is going through Baltimore
  9. Does anybody have any examples of players around Mookie's age, with his resume being traded, and if so how did deal workout for both sides? I'm having trouble thinking of some examples.
  10. If people aren't familiar with the Black Sox scandal, I highly recommend the movie "Eight Men Out". It educated me a lot on it, and honestly, It made me feel bad for Buck Weaver. Edit: Wow, As I was typing this Northern Star recommended the book, that also is a good read, I'm just more of a movie person myself.
  11. Arrested mid game for Statutory Rape? That is so absurd that I had to look up and read about this guy. What an absurd story. I couldn't imagine the reactions on social media if this had happened today.
  12. 5 games on the West Coast hasn't changed my opinion. This team will make the Playoffs and is a world series contender. The season has been weird as supposed strength, the SP, have sucked, while the "weakness", the bullpen, has been pretty good.
  13. A quality start would be a blessing... even more so if there wasn't numerous homers allowed
  14. Not many teams have that to give up, and the ones that do, would likely just wait till Mookie hit free agency if they seriously wanted him, considering whoever trades for him, would need to re-sign him.
  15. I have a good feeling about this one for some reason. In Sale we trust
  16. You guys are right. There are plenty of people who by age 26 have multiple top 2 MVP finishes, including winning one, have gone 30/30, won a battling title, numerous silver sluggers and is arguably the best fielder in all of baseball. He has the 8th best WAR in MLB history though his first 5 seasons behind only Trout, Pujols, Boggs, Jackie Robinson, Barry Bonds, Eddie Matthews, and Willie Mays. Decent company I guess. Not sure if you guys are just taking him for granted because we watch him every day, and maybe “generational” was wrong word. But he’s off to one of best starts for a career in MLB HISTORY...
  17. Yeah I think it’s time to play the show. This team has been unwatchable today. Pathetic
  18. I know, I was agreeing and adding to your point lol.
  19. I don't have a problem with what their paid. It is what it is, if it was easy, everyone would be a pro athlete or a music artist. I'm not in position to say what a player should or shouldn't accept. Its not my life Mookie is making $20 million this year, he should be set for life regardless. But he knows the type of money he's worth, there is no reason for him to accept a contract for half of what he'd get in the open market. Its not happening.
  20. This. If the Sox offer him a mega extension like Trout got, he'll re-sign. But why the hell would he sign for less than half of what Trout signed?
  21. I didn't say he would get higher. Sox offered less than half of what Trout got.
  22. There is no problem with betting on himself. He can easily make Trout money. He's already a millionaire.
  23. Why? Because he hasn’t been MVP caliber through 5 games?
  24. Beni really struggling to start year
×
×
  • Create New...