Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Tim Anderson has been really impressive. White Sox have some really good young talent
  2. Why the hell would they send Abreu there?
  3. I just talked to Yeszir and he made it so unapproved members can no longer send PM's, at the very least this should slow him down and/or frustrate him. Just make sure you guys keep letting us know if you get any weird messages. These idiots have been apparently making accounts for years and plotting this stupidity.
  4. Just ignore any PM's from random people. I've talked to Yeszir and unapproved members should no longer be able to send PM's.
  5. Good to see Mookie keep up his hot streak. I've always said, when Mookie goes, the Red Sox go.
  6. I seriously can't believe people in this world exist and spend the time doing what this jack ass did today. The amount of time I had to spend on my phone while at work to ban him and delete all the porn he posted/sent to me and who knows who else is disturbing.
  7. these users aren’t approved and don’t have the ability to post, but for some reason are able to send PMs. I’m trying to access the Mod control panel on my phone at work, but unfortunately don’t see an option for me to disable this. I’ve tried contacting Youk and hopefully he can handle this.
  8. Never mind, just got one. If you get a PM from “LeoSucksOffRalph” don’t click it. Also please continue letting me and Youk know of these incidents, this guy has a lot of accounts If ANYONE gets a weird suspicious PM from an unknown person, ignore it and let us know. I’m at work and trying to watch the site on my phone. I’ve already banned at least 5 accounts in last hour from this jack ass.
  9. I didn’t personally receive one, but I did get forwarded a few of them so I didn’t miss out!
  10. That guy is literally a psychopath and has been banned at least a dozen times. He somehow always has a new IP, with a normal name, will post normally for days, weeks, months, then randomly spread the pedophile ******** again.
  11. Gotta go with Mookie or Tzu-Wei
  12. Good ABs by JBJ and Lin in this game
  13. Its been a month. JBJ has consistently been an above average player throughout his career. Judging him and calling him below average based off 1 month of a season isn't a fair assessment of how good he is.
  14. Remember when people thought Mookie was going to struggle due to the pressure of a contract coming and complained about his prolonged slump? Good times.
  15. There is a reason I don’t have many complaints about Steve Pearce this season, he’s been awful, but I give him a break due to what’s happened in playoffs lol.
  16. Even as the biggest JBJ fan, there is no way he deserves $10+ mill a year. He should get around Jarrod Dyson money.
  17. Castillo will never play in Boston due to his contract and the ramifications calling him up would have.
  18. JBJ is never as bad as he is when slumping, or as good as he is during his hot streaks. He’s frustrating and inconsistent but he isn’t THIS bad. He’ll likely finish the year as he does, inconsistent bat, good glove, overall helps the team.
  19. I’ve asked numerous times and no one has an answer. If we do trade/release JBJ, what’s the better option? If you think JBJ sucks, you can’t be expecting much in trade. Is the plan to release him and have JD full time in OF? You want Nunez out there? Someone on a different team? Who we trading for him? Not like we have many prospects worth dealing.
  20. Trading Mookie Betts to free up money for bullpen money would be one of the dumbest f***ing things you could do.
  21. Lin is seeing how many ways he can reach base without a hit
  22. Christian Vazquez just got intentionally walked. Okay
×
×
  • Create New...