Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. He only had 26 ABs
  2. Why even have him on team if his leash was that small? I don’t understand
  3. Nobody was blaming Pedroia. We were just noting he looks toast
  4. I know it’s early, but if they struggle there next few weeks, we may not recover
  5. Speaking of declining players, even as non Pats fan, this is why what Tom Brady is doing at his age is absurd. And to some extent, Lebron.
  6. Doesn’t even seem like the same guy anymore. His bat speed is gone and I can’t even think of a time he made good contact. It’s all weak fly balls and grounders.
  7. I think saddest part of sports is watching a guy you loved in his prime who was fantastic player, decline into a trash player... looks like we’re seeing this with Pedroia
  8. Thornburg really sucks
  9. Maybe it’s just a Canadian/Boston thing. I know almost no one who’s watches/supports hockey, and the ones who do don’t even know 5 players on their favorite team, they just pretend they care when playoffs start. And NHL doesn’t do great rating wise either. Do they even have nationally broadcasted games? Being serious, where would one even watch an NHL playoff game?
  10. I don’t get how anyone could watch Hockey, then call NBA boring. There is a reason NBA is best pro sports league right now and continues to get more and more popular.
  11. I can’t watch any of those either, especially golf
  12. Pitching has sucked besides a few bright spots. Defense has been atrocious, especially Devers. Offense has been awful aside from Moreland and JD. Just a horrible performance to start the season. Embarrassing
  13. But this Chris Davis, and the Chris Davis of 3+ years ago, aren’t even the same players. Getting killed by him is pathetic
  14. Don’t even know what the format is. I tried watching a few games, and even attended a Caps game a few years ago. Was bored out of my mind. I watched the Wizards/Bulls game on TNT app on my phone. Was way more entertaining.
  15. Hembree should be released for that
  16. Why do people always bring up hockey in debates for no reason? They’re different sports... and TBH I’d rather watch just about anything other than Hockey.
  17. That is Incredibly stupid rule
  18. Why would Xander be sent back to 3rd? He was scoring regardless
  19. I hate these type of challenges. It literally a call that an umpire decides at his discretion and if he didn’t call it live, it shouldn't be overturned
  20. Something is happening
  21. Another incredibly frustrating game
  22. Walden with a dominant inning
  23. Very nice play by Xander
×
×
  • Create New...