Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I'm usually not a fan of the bunt, but with how bad Leon is at the plate, I'm fine with it.
  2. If you think we should DFA Erod, you are an idiot.
  3. I think Brewer should go first. I think Thornburg at least has potential, but Brewer just straight up sucks. I'd be willing to give Thornburg a little longer leash, but if he doesn't show anything by June, we can get rid of him.
  4. If Chavis is sent down/benched, we should riot.
  5. Good to see some of the struggling guys like Pearce and Nunez contribute
  6. The white Sox look really good tonight
  7. Every single player in the Red Sox lineup has a hit and run scored, this inning.
  8. Man this pitcher f***ing sucks
  9. Maybe don’t declare games over after 1 run in the first inning?
  10. Even Steve Pearce is getting a hit!
  11. Michael Chavis is a stud. He cannot be went down/taken out of lineup.
  12. A blow out is brewing. Let’s go offense
  13. Mookie and JD are a joy to watch
  14. Mookie Betts is still pretty good
  15. I think its about time Colton Brewer gets DFA
  16. That Pearce/Vaz/Nunez bottom of the order is enough to strike fear into any pitcher.
  17. I liked Swihart, I supported Swihart, I thought he was going to be a star to be honest and I think A LOT of people on here and in general felt the same way. However, he never improved, and its clear other teams around the league don't think much of him either. He's on the Diamondbacks and can't get playing time on a team who has catchers like Carson Kelly (career negative WAR player), John Ryan Murphy (career negative WAR player and Caleb Joseph (sucks) and there is speculation Swihart could be DFA once Alex Avila comes off the DL. You guys need to realize he sucks, its okay to be wrong about a player.
  18. I think we all know who he is referring too.. lol.
  19. I was about to PM you and say that Yeszir switched one of them, but after he switched it, I still received a few PM's from the idiot(s). Hopefully having them both switched will put a stop to this nonsense. I can't believe there is someone (or maybe multiple people) actually spending their days doing this dumb s***.
  20. Yup. My ERA is taking a beating
  21. Are you f***ing kidding me?
  22. This error is going to be brutal
×
×
  • Create New...