Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. It probably goes unnoticed, but that is one hell of a play by Mookie to hold him to a single there
  2. It’s definitely a homer. There isn’t enough evidence to overturn it regardless
  3. Sandy León is back baby!!
  4. Brutally bad ABs by Devers and Lin this inning
  5. Well, that's not good.
  6. This is funny, because I actually got roasted at work literally last night by a few 60+ year old women, because me and this girl in her 20's were listening to Drake song and he said "all my exes live in Texas like I'm George Strait", and the girl says "who the hell is George Strait" to which I replied "I think a country singer or something". They were not happy with our lack of knowledge about him and we got a full rant about who he was and his musical impact lol.
  7. Tonight will be firs time since Sunday I can actually watch a game, not sure if thats good or bad!
  8. We've all done something similar in some fantasy league. I was just surprised to see him in FA, and even more surprised I got him when I claimed him lol.
  9. Barnes and Brasier have been pretty damn good.
  10. Good luck to Blake in Arizona. Sucks it didn't work out, always liked him, disappointed it didn't work out in Boston.
  11. I'm not saying I support her racist songs or whatever she did, but Jesus, are people just offended by literally anything and everything? I cant even scroll through twitter without someone complaining about an "insensitive comment" towards some race, gender or sexual orientation.
  12. I found out why the Red Sox suck so much https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/red-sox/did-jd-martinez-contract-drake-curse-red-sox-can-prove-otherwise f***ing Dammit JD Martinez!
  13. If there is some brutal rain in September, they could have a makeup game in October.
  14. I thank for Porcello for career in Boston, and for the record, I was a Porcello hater at first, but overall, I think he earned the contract. I think its best we move on due to how much money is already invested in Price/Sale/Eovaldi and look for a cheaper option, but overall, he was good, although inconsistent.
  15. This team just sucks right now. I don't think there is anything else to say. They are literally losing to the Yankees backups and AAAA players.
  16. I hope I'm wrong, but I mentioned this last season and after seeing him start this season, I think Pedroia is done ever being a productive player again. He doesn't even look like the same player anymore. It sucks to see this happen to a guy like Pedroia, whose spent his whole career here and was such an elite player for the Sox during his prime.
  17. What is up with these 6:30 start times?
  18. I wasn’t aware this happened, very cool of A700. Glad you had fun
  19. You’re right. I’m being a homer because I’m not giving up on Mookie Betts two weeks into the season. You right, he sucks.
  20. That, plus playing for the Reds definitely hurts him. I doubt many people are tuning into Reds games. This is why I like fantasy baseball so much, keeps me up to date with random guys on random teams lol.
  21. Hmm, weird, they're all set to on, but I don't get them. I only get notifications about fantasy football. Its not a huge issue because I've just been checking app frequently. But I don't get why I'm not getting them. I even double checked for fantasy baseball to make sure they're on. Also, thank you whoever dropped Dee Gordon, I was really struggling in steals lol.
  22. Not saying he deserves to be mentioned in an elite category or anything, but Castillo is actually really good young pitcher. He's gotten screwed by run support in previous years. I'm a fan of him.
  23. I know, what the f***! Its already April 16th! If Mookie doesn't turn it up by April 18th or so, I think this is a lost season for him. I don't think he even knows how to play baseball anymore. I would try trading him for Domingo Santana, he's hitting .354 in an obviously not small sample size!
  24. Vazquez isn't even a "good defender" he's been declining in every important category from throwing out runners, pitch framing, defensive runs saved, DWAR. Whatever metric you want to use, he was awful last year. I'm not saying Leon is great, he was a negative WAR player last year, but the bar for Red Sox catchers has been set very very low.
  25. Find one post that said anywhere León would increase Sales velocity, or was was even a good catcher. The Red Sox have one of worst catching situations in league. The advocating for León was due to the fact that regardless of what you think about him, is the best defender. Vazquez sucks everywhere, and the Swihart situation remains a mystery.
×
×
  • Create New...