Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Cordero is the same age as Beni and has produced absolutely nothing at the MLB level. He'll be 27 this year and has played in 95 career games. He has a 35% career strikeout rate, is bad fielder and can't stay healthy.
  2. I'll wait to see full package before fully judging this deal, but I really hope Cordero isn't the centerpiece, he isn't very good and is extremely injury prone.
  3. I was making a joke that Cordero is bad in the field. I would’ve just kept Beni. Not like Cordero is a young prospect or anything. He and Beni are same age
  4. JD Martinez can also play LF.
  5. Lol Frenchy Cordero? There better be some prospects involved.
  6. And to think I thought Mookie-JBJ-Beni was going to be the outfield for the foreseeable future just a few years ago.
  7. Watching Betts be an absolute game changer in the playoffs so far has been hard to watch. He was my favorite player and I can't help but still root for him. I really wish we didn't have to trade him.
  8. I just hope NL wins World Series, don’t even care which team.
  9. Ji Man Choi is Gerrit Coles dad.
  10. The “this is the hardest title to ever win” argument is such ********. Every team is playing under the same conditions and EVERY Championship in every sport is hard to win.
  11. I doubt that will have much impact. Its not a secret that Bauer will have a lot of suitors and will make a lot of money.
  12. He's hinted before he'd be open to playing in Boston. I would absolutely pay the price for him. He is a hell of a pitcher.
  13. Yeah I pretty much feel the same way. Ideally I kind of just want an NL team to win it all.
  14. I’d rather the season get canceled than Yankees win. Literally anything is better than Yankees winning. I’m not gonna root for Rays but if they take out Yankees, I’ll live with them being champs
  15. I think besides obviously rooting for anyone playing Yankees, I really want winner of Padres/Dodgers to win WS. I still root for Mookie and love me some Tatis Jr
  16. Rest In Peace to one of the greatest pitchers to ever touch a baseball field. Very sad for the Cardinals and the MLB to lose Gibson and Lou Brock in the span of a month.
  17. Marlins winning the World Series would be the most 2020 thing possible in the MLB this season.
  18. The easiest way to stop bat flips is to not let give up a home run to that player.... Unless its Yasiel Puig, he might bat flip a single or a fly out.
  19. I personally like the Padres "antics". Fernando Tatis Jr has quickly become one of my favorite athletes in any sport. His effort and the way he can make a game changing play anywhere on the field is awesome. I also enjoy his bat flips, I can only imagine how insane Petco would've been when he hit those two home runs last night if there was fans there, especially the homer with the massive flip towards the Padres dugout.
  20. No one is forcing teams to give out those contracts. I'm fine with the players getting paid guaranteed most as for most of them it evens out as they begin their career young and dominant for pennies. For example, Rafael Devers was an MVP candidate for 600k a year last season.There is no way the players begin getting less power, especially when the owners are all making and are worth absurd amounts of money.
  21. What is crazy is the A's owner, who is a billionaire, wasn't willing to pay his minor leaguers $400 a week, which in a lot of states isn't even half of what unemployment is paying these days due to the Coronavirus. It doesn't sound like a deal is close and I wouldn't be surprised if a season doesn't happen at all at this point.
  22. It definitely wouldn't surprise me. Playing games without fans, which sounds like could be happening for at least this season and possibly next, is going to cost teams a lot of money.
  23. I don't blame you for taking a break, I had to do so recently myself, I just am not a political person and debating about it on forums is not my thing. Mental health is important so do whatever puts you in the best place mentally. If you want to discuss/share info feel free to DM me. Hopefully we can get back to sports soon and these political talks can die down.
  24. Xander Bogaerts should definitely be "X Gon Give it to Ya" by DMX
  25. Yeah I'm the same way with the Steelers/Packers super bowl. I have still never gone back and rewatched it and really don't want too lol. But yeah, there is a surprisingly huge amount of old games on Youtube. I guess the one good thing about this is its given me time to rewatch old games and catch up on TV/Movies I never had a chance to watch.. I'm actually really excited UFC Fights are happening Saturday night. About time we have a live sport to watch lol.
×
×
  • Create New...