Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I’m not “happy” about the trade but at this point I’ve moved on. I hope all three of the players we got flourish in Boston, and I’m not gonna compare them to Mookie, because they won’t ever be Mookie.
  2. A lot of people were also pretty low on Xander and Devers after slow starts.
  3. He already made a thread in Yankees sub-forum..
  4. I was one of those people thrilled for Crawford... I thought worst case at least this ******* will stop making Red Sox life miserable with how much he kills them..
  5. I don’t really care about Mendoza. The only announcers that annoy me are the ones who are really biased, loud and annoying. Michael Kay, Hawk Harrelson, Mariners play by play, Gary Thorne.
  6. I also liked Leon. Others I really liked: Ramon Ramirez, Hideki Okajima, Darnell McDonald, JD Drew, Shane Victorino, Coco Crisp and I for some reason thought Wily Mo Pena was gonna be a superstar and was excited when we got him.
  7. I used to love Coco Crisp
  8. I honestly don’t have a problem with steroid users being in hall of fame. A lot of the league was cheating and most of them would’ve been great anyway. Barry Bonds is best player I’ve ever seen.
  9. I can’t wait to see the rule changes he’d make.
  10. He really is horrible. He and Goodell are two of the worst commissioners of all time.
  11. Myers can also play 1B. Not like Moreland is amazing
  12. I know Pomeranz was on roster because my dad texted me during one of the games “Why the f*** is that dumb f*** warming up”. He wasn’t a Pom fan
  13. We need to rebuild our farm, so I’m not against a move like this as long as we aren’t giving up anything valuable for Myers.
  14. Would Cora really have been able to “cheat” by using starting pitchers in the playoffs? Even if he does get in serious trouble, I don’t think his managing of the playoffs had anything to do with it.
  15. I’ll miss Brock. I’ll never forget his cycle against the Yankees in the playoffs
  16. Speaking of Manny Ramirez, It is so weird seeing he had those two awful last seasons with the White Sox and Rays. I honestly had completely forgotten he played for Tampa in 2011 for 5 games and went 1-17.
  17. Well I hope he recovers from that. My dad has a bad case of it when I was I very young and was hospitalized for a while
  18. No, it’s not just two homeless people. Baltimore is literally filled with drug problems everywhere. They are consistently among the nations leader in murder and drug overdoses. Not to mention how corrupt the law enforcement in Baltimore is.
  19. I’m not sure if San Francisco is like this, but I’m Baltimore all the homeless people are high as s*** on hardcore drugs, one time by Camden yards me and my friends witnessed two dudes shooting in heroin. A lot of people are afraid to even take kids to the games around here due to that s***. Baltimore has got to clean it up.
  20. I have not. I’ve actually never been to California at all. I really want to visit though, especially a lot of the parks. I’ve heard about the ridiculous amount of homeless people though.
  21. As someone who lives in Maryland and sees the Sox play at Camden Yards at least once a year, it’s crazy how many homeless people there is. Baltimore is a true shithole.
  22. The Red Sox didn't have the leverage. The longer they hold Mookie, the less value he had, especially when they wanted teams to take Price contract as well. No one was offering elite pitching for Mookie.
  23. I'd take a shot on Dozier and Vizcaino.
  24. John Farrell also has the same educated baseball opinion based on his coaching, playing and managerial experience. Since that qualifies you to know more than medical professionals, should we contact him and get his opinion on Verdugo?
×
×
  • Create New...