Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I don't think he's going to demand the prospects required to make it worth moving him. I think I'd rather just keep him and hope he improves and at least stays a solid player and maybe a fringe all star.
  2. No matter how we slice it, IMO, Mookie should've been priority #1 over anyone else on this roster. I love Xander and Sale, but Mookie should've been prioritized first.
  3. I was going to gym earlier and was looking for an old shirt to put on and saw my Mookie Betts player shirt that I bought when he was first called up, so old that I had to order one of those "custom shirts" and put in "Betts 50" myself. I'm pretty sure that's one of the fastest Ive ever fallen in love with a player. I really can't believe he's actually not going to be playing in Boston next year. He was such a likable player and easy to root for.. and not to mention a superstar on and off the field.
  4. I think the important thing here is that John Henry saves money. That’s honestly all I care about
  5. I mean theoretically they could move Devers to 1B and possibly DH when JD opts out, but I don’t see it happening. I don’t think Sox have the prospects to pull it off.
  6. I honestly thought they would announce it during super bowl. I was fully expecting it to come out when Shakira and JLo were performing
  7. Will you guys just calm down and stop with the insults and personal attacks. I know it is the boring and frustrating time of the year for baseball, and honestly for most sports and this Betts trade is creating a lot of controversy but this s*** needs to stop.
  8. Exactly. If he was some kind of sure fire superstar, he would've be traded for an average 31 year old pitcher. He's already had Tommy John once.
  9. There is no way of knowing who won this trade at this moment and everything on your part is speculation. Red Sox aren't making a "run" with this rotation
  10. Why would you be rooting for Mookie to fail? He already won 5 gold gloves in one of toughest right fields in league. He'll be fine in LA.
  11. He's already had Tommy John Once.
  12. Yup. I understand being optimistic and wanting it to happen.. I hope it happens, but the chances of that are slim to none.
  13. I don't think I'll ever forget this moment... and many others from Mookie. What a great player he was and what a career he had. I wish him the best in LA, If Sox aren't competitive I now who I'll be pulling for..
  14. So they wouldn't want to pay this year, but will be fine paying next year? I really really doubt Mookie is ever back in Boston.
  15. In the Agon trade we didn't give up a player as good as Mookie Betts.
  16. He's also only 23. I don't like this trade (As I've said numerous times I'm a huge Mookie homer), but give the man a chance. He has a lot of talent.
  17. Its a pipe dream that Mookie comes back next year.
  18. Mookie is one of my all time favorite Red Sox players. I don't really care what the return is, I probably wont be content and can't believe this actually happened.
  19. Apparently a 3rd team is involved and Price may not be headed to LA. I cant believe they just traded Prime Mookie Betts
  20. No word on return yet... but wow
  21. It doesn’t even seem real. Kobe is one of the greatest athletes I’ve ever seen, and literally one of the last things I saw before going to bed last night was him congratulating Lebron on passing him on all time scoring list. Rest In Peace to one of the greatest athletes I’ve ever seen and God the news about his 13 year old daughter passing away is heartbreaking. So sad
  22. I don’t think it makes Jeter look better. I think it’s progress in right direction.. but at same time they’re also keeping Bonds out. So it’s still an issue
×
×
  • Create New...