Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I usually clean up weekly and delete all your dumb threads, but was slacking a bit this week. I’ve combined all your dumb threads into one. Stop making new ones. You can post your daily Franchy Cordero thoughts here or in the game thread. I don’t even get why a guy in AAA is on your mind so much...
  2. Can you stop making the most idiotic, pointless threads every time you log on?
  3. Predicable AB by Chavis. He just cant hit the high fastballs
  4. I wouldn’t throw anything to Chavis but high fastballs
  5. This umpire is trash
  6. Ohtani is one hell of a player
  7. A bloop and a pesky pole homer.
  8. Good inning by Valdez
  9. Hell of a performance by Siegers
  10. This pitcher for the Angels is not fooling anyone.
  11. Devers up to 34 RBI on the year already
  12. Good s*** Chavis. My s*** talking worked
  13. Plawecki and Arauz came to play. Here comes Chavis to strike out on a high fastball
  14. The bottom of the order is having some good AB
  15. I had no idea JD Martinez had an arm like that
  16. Huge wasted opportunity
  17. Chavis and devers can’t even put ball in play with a run begging to be scored. Great
  18. Why is Chavis hitting lead off? Two terrible AB
  19. He had an ERA of 9 coming in today....
  20. Like I said, Quintana is very hittable
  21. Quintana has been very hittable this season, hopefully Sox can take advantage of that
×
×
  • Create New...