Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. A lot of the balls haven’t been hit hard, but still hits nonetheless
  2. Dodgers are getting killed by the injury bug right now.
  3. Wizards got a chance to secure 8th seed in the East and play the same time as the Red Sox, this could be a good afternoon.
  4. He's still better than what Castillo is providing, which is negative value
  5. Luis Castillo is a hell of a pitcher. Glad I drafted him
  6. Completely agree with this. I always thought quality start stat was a bit absurd, it is however definitely better than just using W/L record which was unfortunately how people judged pitchers for a while.
  7. Why the f*** does Taylor pitch in high leverage situations
  8. I hope I end up being wrong but I always hated this trade. After watching Franchy “field” and “hit” I hate it even more
  9. Brice at least doesn’t pitch much, but man does he suck. Taylor for whatever reason occasionally pitches in high leverage situations.
  10. Seattle has 3 f***ing hits and they’re gonna win the game. You can’t walk this many guys
  11. He’s look really bad so far this season. Way too many walks.
  12. Such a pointless thing to care about.
  13. In a close game we use Brice and Taylor back to back. Guess we wanted to lose
  14. Why do we have josh Taylor
  15. Oh yeah, during the pandemic I played a ridiculous amount of this game. I was ridiculously good a baseball games when I was in HS. I was literally ranked #1 on the MLB 2k ranked leaderboard for a while and won multiple tournaments in MLB 2k11 on Xbox 360. I haven't played much baseball video games in a while and man was hitting a hard adjustment. I just don't have the reflexes and ability to hang with the elite players anymore lol. Pedro is in the game, and as a pre-order I got to pick two of the legends available at launch between Pedro, Ken Griffey Jr, Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Mariano Rivera, Frank Thomas, Cal Ripken Jr, Willie Mays and Bob Gibson. I went with Pedro and Griffey.
  16. He had 3 hits yesterday, hopefully that was the start of it
  17. I don’t believe it is on switch. Which is unfortunate for switch users. RBI baseball is a bad game
  18. MLB the show is on Xbox now. It’s actually going to be on game pass starting tomorrow
  19. If you’re going to make an out, that’s one you’d want to make. All runners advance
  20. Off today so I’ll be grinding some diamond dynasty on MLB the show and enjoying a Sox game.. and the game has started off with 6 straight hits. Very nice
×
×
  • Create New...