Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. What in the hell was Santana doing there?
  2. They better win this game here
  3. Fantastic job by Whitlock
  4. Shaw doesn’t look very comfortable out there
  5. Wow, Devers saves the game
  6. Good job by Whitlock at least.
  7. Matt Barnes is broken
  8. This Orioles roster is seriously one of worst I’ve ever seen. Mullins and Mancini are the only players worth mentioning
  9. I had to google it to make sure I heard it right and what the actual f***.
  10. Oh great. This bum Garrett Richards is In
  11. A lot of warning track shots for Xander
  12. I meant to mention this earlier, but during the Orioles telecast they for some reason discussed Omar Vizquel showing his penis to an autistic bat boy? Wtf
  13. Nice night for Bobby Big Balls
  14. If he is done, great job by Pivetta tonight.
  15. He hit the ball pretty well his first two times up, hopefully that’s a good sign for Xander.
  16. Would love to see Duran get hot
  17. Lol what a ******** homer
  18. Swiharts Ghost is going to take a vacation. If he comes back and continues this stupid ass trolling/spamming it’ll become permanent. Only reason this didn’t happen sooner is I’ve been extremely busy and haven’t been checking in too often and all other mods are MIA.
  19. Sox pen had a bad day, it sucks, but it is what it is. Richards has sucked all season, he is trash every time and he complains he can’t cheat. He needs to go
  20. ERod and his 5 inning (max) starts don’t help either.
  21. 3 earned runs in 5 innings is a 5.40 ERA. That is garbage
  22. Hopefully Sale looks at least like he did pre injury. They need a starter bad.
  23. 100% agree. Bullpen was bad but let’s not act like Richards ever does them any favors. He was s*** again today and got lucky. He’s killed the team and bullpen all season.
  24. Probably worst loss of the season. Absolutely embarrassing
  25. I noticed that too. I’m sorry, but regardless of amount of pitches you make a pitcher throw, a slow roller to 1B in the 9th inning is not a “Good AB” we need base runners lol.
×
×
  • Create New...