Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I don’t disagree with you there, especially with nationally broadcasted games. A lot of the announcers these days are really bad, ESPN is probably the worst with Arod and crew.
  2. Gotcha. I was very confused. I love JD, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t think he’s even top 5 favorite for me haha.
  3. Martin Perez in? What the f***
  4. Who even is the main guy? He seems to have something against Boston. I expect AJ Pierzskinski(Sp?) to be bad, he always has been.
  5. Also, please excuse my horrible grammar and spelling issues. I’m a bit tipsy
  6. Is JD actually your favorite player of all time?
  7. To make it even worse, they bunted on a 2-0 count against a guy with no control
  8. What is the announcer talking about? Red Sox don’t gain a game on Oakland by Oakland winning
  9. Whitlock back out for 10th?
  10. Damn I misread his contract status. I really hope they do re-sign him because this man can rake
  11. Schwarber is under contract through next season also, correct?
  12. Schwarber continues to rake
  13. Another stellar outing for Whitlock.
  14. This pitcher for Guardians is nasty
  15. The pen isn’t making it easy… but they’re doing the job
  16. Not sure I trust Richards much more
  17. I don’t trust Davis in high leverage situations at all
  18. Unfortunate inning. 4 hard hit balls, 0 runs
  19. Devers is 4th hitter in a row to hit the ball hard
  20. JD and Xander both hit the ball hard, unfortunately for outs
  21. Schwarber just continued to hit the ball well
  22. Wow. I cannot believe Sawamura got out of that
×
×
  • Create New...