Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. It was during the rain. It was either get soaked, or deal with idiot orioles fans. I dealt with the fans and headed out after a few drinks and watching Valdez wonderful inning. One of worst games I ever attended
  2. This was painful to watch. I was in Baltimore being s*** talked by a guy wearing a RYAN MCKENNA JERSEY and I couldn’t argue his points because they were all true. We do suck
  3. Jackie Bradley is REALLY struggling
  4. Does anybody know a site where it gives odds of a game being postponed or delayed? I have opportunity to go to the game today but the conditions look pretty s*****
  5. This has been a quick game of nothing happening
  6. What is the point of Travis Shaw?
  7. I don’t see anything to overturn this
  8. He’s apparently sick
  9. As hot as Kike was last post season, he is equally as cold right now.
  10. Damn that was a nice play by Baez
  11. Wacha not looking good
  12. My bad went to six flags this morning and completely forgot
  13. Houck vs Montgomery First game I’ll be able to watch in its entirety. Lets win a damn game!
  14. What the f*** are these pick offs Severino is doing?
  15. Can’t really ask for a much better AB from the #9 hitter than Vaz is giving right now
  16. So draft is still a go even with an odd number of teams?
  17. Sounds good, ill be there. I also rejoined and sent payment so I should be good to go.
  18. Monday would be best, I work late on Wednesdays. Can you DM me the payment info and ill get that sent in next few days?
  19. Yes. However, if you guys are having issues finding a team, I can play as the 8th member. I would prefer if we could draft on a Monday though if possible as I work nights Tuesday-Friday. What is buy in again?
  20. I think I'm going to have to pass on this year. I have a lot going on and haven't really kept up with much this off season.
  21. Can I nominate the entire 2020 pitching staff? Matt Hall, Zach Godley, Colton Brewer. So many bums on that team. Other notable bad Red Sox off the top of my head: Allen Webster, Charlie Zink, Mike Cameron, Bobby Jenks
  22. You got me, I’m the immature one for pointing out how immature it is to refer to another man as “Pop Pee”. You are a very creative and mature individual
×
×
  • Create New...