Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. As lost as Matt Barnes has looked, at least John Schreiber has been an unsung hero for this team
  2. Yeah because that’s totally how baseball works.
  3. This offense is on fire and it’s really something
  4. Never been the biggest Franchy fan, and didn’t like the trade, but he has looked pretty good at the plate this season. The numbers don’t show it yet, but his strikeout rate is down, he isn’t swinging at a bunch of s***** pitches like he usually does and has been hitting the ball hard
  5. FRANCHY!!! What an unexpected hero
  6. My roommate was mad as soon as he saw Vaz going home. I know hindsight is 20/20 but literally mid play he was yelling “XANDER IS ON DECK, HOLD HIM”
  7. OPS isn’t even an analytical stat
  8. Hmm. Vaz might be safe.
  9. Vazquez is so f***ing slow
  10. One thing I will agree with you is that Whitlock should be the closer. I’m tired of playing games late
  11. This team is really good at blowing saves
  12. Yeah I don’t even know what to respond anymore. I give up
  13. Even tho Franchy and Casas hit from same side, I think it has to be Bobby. Bobby doesn’t look like he belongs in MLB right now
  14. I love when Jackie uses opposite field, especially at home
  15. There is more to hitting than just RBI and homers. Mookie is better at every facet of the game than Renfroe
  16. Google “best players in MLB” Mookie is one of first results….
  17. For whatever reason, a lot of those three true outcome guys (K, BB, HR) have a couple huge years then just fall off. If Davis wasn’t hitting for power, he was useless. Renfroe looks like he could have very similar career. Mookie on the other hand is one of the elite players of the game who can impact the game in many different ways. His defense and base running are some of the best the game has ever seen
  18. You claimed Renfroe was better than Mookie last year and literally said “ More HR, and RBI is good enough for me. I don’t use metrics except if they are on paper in the bathroom.”
  19. Mookie and Renfroe aren’t even in the same universe of players. If you think RBI and Homers are all that matters, I really don’t know what to tell you. You just have loved Khris Davis and thought he was a perennial MVP candidate…
  20. Sure, Soto is better. He is a hell of a player and has the potential to go down as an all time great, and he’s also somehow still only 23. The point wasn’t necessarily that they’re same player, it’s just young superstars, like Soto and Devers shouldn’t ever be traded/let go in free agency unless absolutely necessary. The fact there is even Soto trade rumors, granted who knows how true they are, is insane.
  21. Betts still has a far bigger impact overall than Renfroe.
  22. I mean I get that it got to a point where they had no choice, but that was most likely due to some behinds they scenes stuff we’ll never know, maybe they low balled him? Maybe they offended him? Maybe Mookie just really did want to leave Boston and wasn’t going to re-sign no matter what. Devers on the other hand seems pretty happy in Boston and there is no indication he wants to leave, especially if his demands are met, which the Sox should do, IMO
  23. Looks like it’s going to be a hot one.
  24. Yes. I was very vocal about not wanting him to be traded.
×
×
  • Create New...