Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I’m handing Devers a blank check. There is very few guys who are this good at that age. Similar to Juan Soto with the Nats, you don’t trade these guys or let them even touch free agency.
  2. I don’t care if it works, why the f*** would Matt Barnes be Cora’s choice?
  3. Story is really racking up the RBI
  4. Just give Devers a blank check Also, interesting decision to not slide by JD
  5. So according to baseball reference, I noticed JBJ has a positive 0.6 WAR, which doesn’t sound amazing or anything, but when you factor in he has an OPS of only .576, it has me asking the question: how good has he been defensively this season to make himself still a net positive? That is impressive
  6. JACKIE. BRADLEY. JR. Lets go
  7. Way to clean up that mess Strahm
  8. This is actually pathetic. f*** this bullpen
  9. This is the Trevor Story we’ve all wanted to see
  10. Fans chanting “re-sign Xander, don’t be Jewish” Jesus Christ lol
  11. How does this sack of s*** Matt Barnes keep getting put into high leverage situations? He f***ing sucks
  12. This performance by the Suns tonight in game 7 is absolutely pathetic.
  13. I’m just glad the 76ers lost. I can’t stand Harden or Philly Fans
  14. MLB umpires need to be held accountable. That is absolutely unacceptable ******** call.
  15. I mean it can’t be much worse! Let Swiharts ghost manage the team!
  16. Watching the Red Sox this year is going to cost a lot of money for alcohol and a lot of struggles with rehab.
  17. I’m gonna start day drinking and get ready for NBA playoffs. This team makes me want to consider hardcore drugs
  18. Aside from the obvious Boston marathon early starts, I don’t ever recall a game starting before noon.
  19. Launch Matt Barnes into the sun
  20. The 2022 Red Sox gave me aids
  21. Kevin Plawecki is pitching. Wonderful
  22. He also told me Ramon Urias is better than Trevor Story, so he apparently knows his baseball
×
×
  • Create New...