Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Gotta be Houck for the 9th. Not sure Schreiber is more than a 1 inning guy. He did his job, it’s on Houck
  2. If you asked me who John Schreiber was 3 months ago, I literally wouldn’t be able to tell you. Now I trust this guy more than anyone in our pen
  3. Id rather Barnes be released than ever attempt to close games again
  4. It needs to be Whitlock or Houck.
  5. Way more difficult than it needed to be, but a win is a win
  6. It just seems like the whole pen takes turns blowing games late.
  7. This is yet another pathetic performance by the bullpen.
  8. I don’t see anything on that replay to change this call
  9. Please get this guy out. I don’t want to see Goldschmidt up
  10. Really annoying they needed to use Houck in this game
  11. That will probably go down as one of the best, if not the best duo ever.
  12. He’s starting his rehab assignment this weekend and aiming for July return
  13. Arenado and Goldschmidt are one hell of a duo
  14. Happy to be wrong, good piece of hitting by Story
  15. Pretty bad AB by Verdugo, now Story probably strikes out
  16. My complaint is that he’s below average at both hitting and defense, so what is he really providing?
  17. At this rate, Wacha should just intentionally walk Arenado
  18. At least when Story is struggling at the plate, he’s still making elite defensive plays
  19. I didn’t realize Wainwright was this good at this age still. Pretty impressive
  20. I mean I care about both, and he isn’t very good at either.
  21. Also, Cordero doesn’t seem very comfortable at 1B. His stretching for the ball is weird, he doesn’t seem confident and I think he’s going to run into or be ran into by a runner at some point
  22. Helluva defensive play by Story
×
×
  • Create New...