Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. He’s extremely streaky, he’ll carry your team for a month, then kill your team for a month.
  2. Duran is one of the fastest guys I’ve ever seen. Dude can fly and his speed is even more impressive in person
  3. And also Shoutout to Kutter Crawford the unexpected solid performance today. Rob Refsnyder making big plays this series for some reason also deserves a shoutout… and Devers is just insane
  4. Keep Houck at closer please and thanks
  5. Houck or Whitlock (when back) needs to be named the closer. The amount of games blown late is absurd
  6. He was involved a disturbing domestic violence case, suspended nearly half a season and hasn’t been in league since, probably for the better.
  7. If you are referring to Roberto Osuna, I don’t want that piece of s*** human anywhere near the Sox roster
  8. Laz Diaz is a f***ing moron
  9. Strahm has been very hittable lately
  10. Can they f***ing pull Strahm?
  11. The fact they had that many stats about just Ohtani during the telecast was insane. Like holy s***
  12. Angels announcers definitely are gonna suck off Ohtani after the game
  13. They for whatever reason have an unhealthy obsession with that Velazquez guy too
  14. Pretty much the one guy you can’t let beat you in this lineup and they let him
  15. Helluva performance tonight by Wacha. I had absolutely 0 expectations for him coming into the season, but he’s been amazing thus far.
  16. I’m not sure we’ll ever see a “healthy Sale” again, or at the very least not the Chris Sale were used too. I doubt Paxton makes any impact this year. He’s pitched 6 total games last two seasons, to an era over 6 and is now 33 coming off another major injury.
  17. I’m aware. I think this performance says a lot more about how bad that lineup is more than how good Hill is
  18. When Franchy hits homers, they are absolute bombs
  19. Apparently Rich Hill figured it out. Those high hanging curves are nasty
  20. Can they end the Rich Hill experience? He’s washed
  21. Matt Barnes needs to be gone. He’s useless
  22. Yup. Shoutout to JBJ too. Definitely don’t have any complaints about effort for those two guys.
  23. JD might not be the fastest guy or the best fielder but I feel like I seen him hustle more than almost anyone.
×
×
  • Create New...