Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. How the hell is that an infield single for Cordero?
  2. What it took to get one run for the Sox is concerning
  3. 5 infield hits. What the hell is going on
  4. Red Sox abusing the shift today
  5. This is getting frustrating. The amount of line outs and double plays is insane this series
  6. Two infield singles for Devers. Odd
  7. I don’t know, this is a tough year to judge because Cubs suck but I personally loved Wrigley
  8. I mean too be fair, Devers bunted against shift and Franchy got a gift hit due to shift
  9. I know it’s small sample size, but overall he doesn’t seem to have major league stuff.
  10. Dalbec continued his horrendous season
  11. I’m a big Duran fan, and really like him but the more I watch him, I feel like he isn’t a very good fielder. He seems like he lacks confidence and makes the “wrong decision” a lot in terms of how he plays balls. His speed obviously helps make up for this a lot but sometimes I really question what he’s doing out there
  12. Seabold isn’t a major league pitcher
  13. It tells you a lot about this pen that letting Strahm pitch two innings with 40+ pitches was best option to close this game…
  14. Jesus Christ that was way harder than it needed to be
  15. How the f*** is no one warming up?
  16. That’s the coaches decision. They tell the players where to be
  17. That was an incredibly tough play
  18. Blue Jays broadcast said no one. Looks like another inning of Strahm
  19. Are you f***ing kidding me Xander?
  20. Phelps is really struggling. I’ll take it
×
×
  • Create New...