Unfortunately, he is due to make 2 more starts unless they go with Bello or an opener + Bello. Right now, he'd go Sunday against the Rays and then again a week from Saturday against the Cubs. Hopefully, next week they will be aligning things for their playoff rotation so that Saturday start could change. After the 27th, you will not see him again. I might have a better shot at the playoff roster than Sandoval, and I haven't played competitive baseball since American Legion ball over 50 years ago (where I was strictly a bench warmer, albeit on a very good team).
He had to have gone through the lineup at least once; he went 2 2/3 (8 outs) plus he gave up 4 runs, so a minimum of 12 hitters. I think a couple guys were left on in the 2nd and maybe again in the 3rd, so I'm guessing he saw 14-15 hitters.