Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. 8 years since 9/11/01, never forget. I cant believe its been 8 years since it happened. http://blog.case.edu/james.chang/2007/09/11/9-11_firemans_flag_full.jpg Anyway, Jon Lester (12-7, 3.44 ERA) vs James Shields (9-10, 4.02 ERA) Big series, with Rangers playing Mariners, it would be great if Sox took at least 2/3. Win.
  2. Welcome to the forum.
  3. If Gonzalez continues to play this way defensively and hits at least average, I have no problem having him back again next year.
  4. I think the back injuries are going to force him to retire.
  5. I think Gathright would be more valuable on the playoff roster then Baldelli would be. Gathright is faster and could pinch run an help this team a lot. Gathright can also play the outfield as well if not better then Baldelli. B Yes, Baldelli is the better hitter but how many AB's is he going to see anyway? Id assume in the playoffs the batting order would be: Ellsbury, Pedroia, V-Mart, Youk, Ortiz, Bay, Lowell, Drew, Gonzalez. I don't see him pinch hitting for any of those guys, not even Gonzalez. But for now, I think we should focus on getting in the playoffs before discussing the playoff roster.
  6. That sucks for Dusty Brown, he ripped it but nice play by Izturis.
  7. I guess the Orioles have a pitcher for every single hitter on the Red Sox.
  8. Huge hit. Tied up!
  9. Paul Byrd (1-1, 7.56 ERA) vs Jason Berken (4-11, 6.07 ERA) Berken is 0-2 vs Boston this year and in his last start vs Boston he allowed 6 runs in 1.1 innings. Berken is terrible, kill this scrub and sweep the short 2 games series.
  10. Wow, that was the longest of the 3, that was a SHOT.
  11. Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk 3-0
  12. Damn, that was a shot. 2-0.
  13. Just win, its the Orioles Clay Buchholz (4-3, 4.40 ERA) vs Dave Hernandez (4-6, 4.54 ERA) Red Sox lineup: Jacoby Ellsbury-CF Dustin Pedroia-2B Victor Martinez-C Kevin Youkilis-3B David Ortiz-DH Jason Bay-LF J.D. Drew-RF Casey Kotchman-1B Alex Gonzalez-SS Clay Buchholz-SP
  14. What is with up Kotsay owning us in this series?
  15. Francona is a dumb s***, should of started Drew, Baldelli sucks.
  16. Why Thome? It doesn't make much sense for Guardians to sign him. I'm pretty sure Victor's option will be picked up by Boston and he'll probably end up signing an extension as well. I don't see either Thome or V-mart headed back to Cleveland.
  17. McDonald RBI single, 14-10 Jays, hopefully they can hold this. Edit: Aaron Hill walks with bases loaded, 15-10 Jays. Edit: Lind 3 run double, 18-10, that should be game.
  18. Washburn has been pretty bad since being dealt to Detroit.
  19. I thought as long as player spent some time on the MLB roster before September 1st they would be eligible for post-season roster? Gathwright spent some time on Cubs MLB roster earlier in the year.
  20. Ortiz is awesome, Ill eat crow.
  21. Welcome.
×
×
  • Create New...