Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I love those one pitch outs.
  2. Pryor is proving me wrong so far tonight.
  3. Was about to say same thing about my post, nice play. Edit: typo.
  4. I was referring to the close play near the end zone. I wasn't commenting to your comment. Sorry about confusion. I was just saying, I didn't think he was in the end zone but as you said it didn't matter. USC scored anyway.
  5. Um, what? Varitek has a .325 OBP.
  6. That didn't look like a TD too me.
  7. Can someone explain to me why 2 seconds came off the clock when Michigan kicked a touchback on the kickoff and no one on ND touched the ball?
  8. TD Notre Dame. Armando Allen run. They also get 2 point conversion. 34-31 Notre Dame.
  9. Michael Floyd of Notre Dame just got hurt, if he's seriously hurt thats a huge blow.
  10. Well Texas scored before the half. 13-10 Texas.
  11. Holy s***, thats crazy.
  12. Yeah, wow. I just checked box score and McCoy and Texas have been playing awful. I think they'll end up winning but this would be a huge upset if Wyoming could win.
  13. Notre Dames offense is dominating Michigan. 17-14 Notre Dame on Michael Floyd TD catch from Clausen.
  14. TD Notre Dame, Clausen to Golden Tate (awesome name). 14-10 Michigan.
  15. On Allens run for a TD that got reversed he looked inbounds to me. I don't think he went out of bounds and it screwed Notre Dame out of 4 points as its 14-3 and 2nd quarter is about to start.
  16. And Wisconsin wins on FG on double OT.
  17. Thanks for update, gonna turn that game on now.
  18. CMU takes lead! lol
  19. Welcome.
  20. Same here, I'm also looking forward to the Notre Dame/Michigan game.
  21. Josh Beckett (14-6, 3.87 ERA) vs Wade Davis (0-0, 1.29 ERA) Beckett hasn't been very good lately. Hopefully he turns that around today.
  22. Edit: Never mind.
  23. So, this sucks.
  24. Not a good start.
×
×
  • Create New...