Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. This doesn't look good at all... FML
  2. Please don't let this be serious, please. We cannot afford to lose Lester.
  3. Dammit, Lester.
  4. I think they were saying Varitek is better catcher then V-Mart. Still retarded though.
  5. Nice play by Alex Gonzalez
  6. Not the best offensive inning.
  7. Definitely, especially considering I don't have money for MLB TV and most streams lag a lot.
  8. Looks like it.
  9. Bay and Ortiz!
  10. 22 game hit streak for V-Mart
  11. Very nice, Jacoby.Tied up.
  12. Mark Teahen is 0-3.... And were down by 5, unbelievable.
  13. This isn't going to be a good game.
  14. And.... Thats game.
  15. What the hell Wakefield + Bullpen?
  16. I think my TV is broken, I could of sworn it just showed Tek getting a base hit.
  17. Leadoff walks are nice.
  18. lol Brian Anderson
×
×
  • Create New...