Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Ellsbury looked safe... It doesn't matter a lot, but still he looked safe.
  2. Its fine, Sox got a comfortable lead in wild card and are winning tonight.
  3. I guess Francona thinks game is over.
  4. Keep the hits coming.
  5. Big hit by Drew.
  6. Ortiz with the double. Insurance runs would be nice.
  7. What the hell is going on with this game thread?
  8. Mike Lowell! Tied up.
  9. What the hell? Ortiz lead off double.
  10. Lester isn't looking very good right now. Also, very quite game thread tonight.
  11. Nope. Its in bottom of 4th. Orioles up 3-2, runner on 2nd, 1 out and Chad Moeller is up. Just a slow game thread I guess tonight.
  12. That time up sucked.
  13. I blame Adrian Peterson...
  14. Hopefully Lester can have a better inning.
  15. Whats that? His 2nd walk since being acquired?
  16. Josh Reddick with a 2 run bomb! 2-1 Sox!
  17. Great play by Pedroia.
  18. ND came up with huge INT and end up getting the win. Hell of a game.
  19. Big blow for Notre Dame, star receiver Michael Floyd broke his colarbone attempting to make a TD catch.
  20. Jahvid Best is a beast. He is probably only RB who will get Heisman consideration.
  21. I don't think they'll reach 100, but I think they'll finish in the 96-98 win range.
×
×
  • Create New...