Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Markakis, it would be awesome to have him in RF for years to come.
  2. Kottaras is going to be gone. They don't have room for him.
  3. Youk + Ellsbury = Awesome.
  4. What an amazing play by Ellsbury, holy s***.
  5. Green is so horrible.
  6. Im really happy with the Martinez deal, I hope he plays more catcher then 1B though. I'm just glad we were able to keep Bard, Buchholz, Bowden, Kelly and Tazawa. I agree with an A-. I don't really understand the Kotchman deal entirely unless there is a deal that was made with another team that involves dealing Kotchman.
  7. Really? Masterson and Hagadone? Im happy if thats true.
  8. Ortiz!!! Roids helped that, obviously.
  9. Tek with another big hit. Cuts into lead.
  10. f***ing Rajai Davis again.
  11. Another lose, we aren't scoring another run.
  12. Lester is looking good so far.
  13. Tek! 1-0 and bases still loaded.
  14. The roids helped that double.
  15. Not surprised about either player, especially considering Manny was busted earlier this year. But I am really disappointed that Ortiz took performance enhancing drugs, I was hoping he was clean (although I doubted it). That being said, I would still give him a standing ovation.
  16. Since the All star break that Red Sox have played like s***.
×
×
  • Create New...