Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I wonder if Dice-K pitched a 9 inning no hitter how many pitches he would have to throw?
  2. Every time Fresno state scores, Boise State answers back.
  3. Fresno State Is only down by 7 to # 10 Boise state. Ryan Mathews for Fresno state has 227 rushing yards
  4. Nice pitch for the K.
  5. That was some heat.
  6. I hope it's not his back.
  7. Wait, Bay or Drew came out? Was it serious? I missed what happened.
  8. Very true, it seems like Francona is sometimes to loyal to some of his veteran players, especially Tek. Nice job working out of the jam by Buchholz.
  9. Yeah, Varitek has been brutal lately. I understand he had to make 2 starts because of V-marts family emergency but 3 starts in a row from Tek is pretty bad. As someone else mentioned, I think Beckett must like Tek catching him or something. I see no other reason why Varitek would of started for a 3rd night in a row last night, especially considering that V-Mart was back yesterday.
  10. Kotchman 2-2 and an RBI. Very nice job so far tonight and Id rather have him play instead of having Tek play.
  11. Jason Bay! 2-1 Sox
  12. Best. Game thread. Ever. And Thank God! Tek isn't in lineup!
  13. Damn, he just missed it!
  14. Nice inning. Runs please.
  15. Tek sucks hard.
  16. Ellsbury with the homer! Tied up.
  17. NFC East: Giants NFC North: Packers NFC South: Saints NFC West: Cardinals Wild card: Eagles Wild card: Vikings AFC East: Pats AFC North: Steelers AFC South: Colts AFC West: Chargers Wild card: Titans Wild card: Jets Steelers over Eagles in super bowl.
  18. Josh Beckett (15-6, 3.82 ERA) vs Ervin Santana (7-8, 5.52 ERA) Sox are going for sweep of Angels and 8th win in a row overall. I feel really confident we'll win this game tonight and that Beckett will pitch well. V-Mart back in lineup, Youk still out with back spasm. Red Sox lineup Ellsbury, CF Pedroia, 2B Martinez, 1B Bay, LF Ortiz, DH Lowell, 3B Drew, RF Varitek, C Gonzalez, SS
  19. V-Mart informed the team he can play today. From rotoworld:
  20. Welcome to the forum.
  21. I agree, I'm not going to complain about the call, but it was a terrible call.
×
×
  • Create New...