Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Holy s***, I can't believe Agon did that
  2. That is probably best At bat I've ever seen. f***ing love Pedroia
  3. We need a good start tonight from Buchholz, Weaver has been amazing this year and Im not sure how many runs the offense is going to score off him when they had trouble scoring runs off of guys like Bergesen, Vargas and Doug Fister.
  4. Not really sure what to think of my team right now. Guys like Prince, Mcgehee, Granderson, and I guess Bruce all doing pretty well, then I have guys like Dunn, Hanley, Hill and Adam Jones all doing horrible. My offense has been inconsistent, while my starting pitchers all have been at the very least decent, they all have very respectable ERAs. I guess my bullpen has been very good as well, the exceptions being Burnett and Ohman and I like how my bench is doing. Byrd has been hitting well, Andruw Jones has been a nice surprise and Pierzynski has been doing solid. So basically my pitching has been pretty good while my offense has been okay I guess. I think my offense will definitely Improve though, I dont see Hanley Hitting .200 all season or Dunn hitting like .190. Anyway, YRTB, I wouldnt be worried at all about those pitchers.
  5. Ouch, thats horrible. Hopefully, hes alright.
  6. We all should of seen that coming.
  7. That angle really sucked, I thought that ball was gone
  8. Okajima actually looked good.
  9. This is such ********. f*** this team
  10. Yay a double, time to strand 2 more.
  11. To make things better Okajima is in
  12. 2 on for Salty.. Will we finally score? I doubt it.
  13. Can we please f***ing score?
  14. 2-0.. Unfortunately, thats probably game.
  15. Now the Mariners probably score a few runs here and make us pay for the missed opportunities.
  16. Bases loaded, nobody out, Adrian Gonzalez up and we don't score Unbelievable.
  17. Ellsbury looked safe at 2nd..
  18. You've got to be f***ing kidding me This is f***ing ridiculous
×
×
  • Create New...