Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. That was a quick inning, I'm not gonna complain because we scored but damn.
  2. Varitek!!?!? WTF!?!
  3. Another hit for Crawford
  4. 2 pitches, two outs. Good job.
  5. Dice-k is rolling.
  6. If Dice-k can keep pitching like this I like our chances.
  7. Yooooooouuuuk!!! 4-0!
  8. Tek almost got a hit!
  9. Damn, Lowrie just missed that.
  10. 1st and 3rd and Lowrie up. Lets go!
  11. Agon! Good s***.
  12. Good job to move Ellsbury over, now drive him in Agon.
  13. Good s*** Jacoby
  14. Good start to the inning
  15. Vintage Dice-k.
  16. Oh s***, that nearly killed Dice-k
  17. In that game Russell Martin is 2-3 with 2 homers and 4 RBI, our catchers combined on the season have 0 homers and 5 RBI. :thumbdown
  18. Oh Good, Tek is up.
  19. Solid inning, reminds me of the game when AJ Burnett was really solid.
  20. Good job by Pedroia. Walk and Steal.
  21. Yeah, I loved MVP baseball too, I used to make my own stadium, use the midget cheat, unlock all the legends and do fantasy drafts, that game was my favorite baseball game ever.
  22. Brandon Roy was an absolute beast in the 4th quarter, what a performance
  23. Derrick Rose needs to stop shooting 3's. He has been absolutely horrible from 3 in this series. He is 5/29 from 3 in the series, including 1/9 today. All together he hasn't been playing well at all, he is shooting 35% from field, 17% from 3 and he's averaging over 4 turnovers a game.
  24. Crawford hitting 8th? Wow I never thought I'd see that when we signed him.
×
×
  • Create New...