Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Nice takeout slide by Agon
  2. What the f*** Lester
  3. Ortiz is killing the ball
  4. Pedroia walked.. I wanna see that homer now
  5. Good play, I don't know what the f*** the Jays were doing, but I'll take it
  6. s***, davis can fly
  7. Thank you, Crawford
  8. The Grizzlies/Thunder game was one of the best games ive seen in a while. The thunder won, but that shot by Vasquez was insane.
  9. Twins got lucky that inning, Ortiz and Crawford both hit the ball hard.
  10. Crawford is never going to move up in the lineup.
  11. As the mavs continue dominating, the lakers have decided to play dirty. Odom and Bynum have been ejected and that play by Bynum was a really dirty play.
  12. Jason Terry is on fire, he's tied an NBA record for most 3's in a playoff game.
  13. Mavs are up by 24 at halftime and have tied and NBA record with 11 3s in the first half. Lakers bout to get swept.
  14. Oh and for all star game, I just vote all Red Sox players and/or players I like
  15. Not a that bad of an outing for dice-k so far, I'll take it
×
×
  • Create New...