I think he argued at least 3 calls last night and they showed him barking from the dugout another 3-4 times, so Id put the over/under at 5 and ill take the over.
I agree. Also, Im not saying I think it should happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dwight and J-Rich at the very least get fined. I think only one deserving of suspension though is Zaza.
Phew, that was close.
Is Youker banned again? if he is its the mojo again! Youker gets banned, bad things happen to Sox. Yesterday he got banned and Hunter hit a 2 run homer, he came back and we regained lead..
Can Salty even throw it to the 2nd basemen with accuracy? I don't think hes made a throw that didn't sail into center field or that bounced in the dirt all season.
Yeah I know what you mean, of course right when I decide to log back on here and post on the game thread I log on and see a Youker post as my dad walks into the room and is like "what the hell kind of sites do you go to?"