Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. f***, this is so ********
  2. Ortiz is hitting the ball a least.
  3. Gonzalez-Youk-Ortiz due up Sounds good, but it won't be, I expect Guthrie to K he side on 9 pitches.
  4. I really want to punch the orioles announcers
  5. Beckett has given up 2 hits, both to Lee, both weakly hit.
  6. I hope they get the game in, I live about 30 minutes from Baltimore and the weather looks really ugly, its supposed to be severe thunderstorms all night tonight.
  7. Going to the game tonight.. Go Sox!
  8. Wow, I just turned the game on and I didn't know Humber was on the White Sox. That Johan Santana trade was a great one for the Twins.
  9. I haven't been to a Yankee/Orioles game, but I've been to a ton of Red Sox/Orioles and it seems like there is more Red Sox then Orioles fans at the game. I've heard its the same way when Yankees come to town. Anyway, I'm going to Sox/O's game on Wednesday night, cant wait.
  10. The next starter we are scheduled to face is Zach Britton, who is left handed.
  11. What a throw by Adam Jones! Damn
  12. s***, Lackey doesn't look too good.
  13. Palmer isn't fooling anyone, keep hitting him! Let's go Cameron
  14. Great start. Jacoby has been hitting really well lately
×
×
  • Create New...