Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. f***ing salty, he is killing us tonight
  2. Good AB, come on Salty, make up for that s*** at bat in 2nd.
  3. This is so true, all I hear at parties or on radio is rap, not that I mind it at all.
  4. 1-2-3 inning on 7 pitches. I'll take it
  5. You can't hit a ball much harder... Just terrible luck... salty killed the inning
  6. Moore is warming up. Looks like hell come in after this inning
  7. Hellickson pulled already? Lol what the hell, I'm still confused as to why he started in first place.
  8. Nava! Bases juiced! They better get some runs here
×
×
  • Create New...