Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Bogaerts impact off the bench has been huge
  2. Holy s*** Rodney sucks... And Victorino has to be approaching some kind of HBP record
  3. I'm trying to figure out how this dude had the year he did in 2012... Makes no sense
  4. Come on Victorino! Insurance runs please
  5. Rodney much be frustrating as s*** to watch if he's on your team. Reminds me of Morales.
  6. My mom is exact same way, in every sport.
  7. Eh, idk. nava is slow and Ross isn't exactly dependable, I don't like it.
  8. I don't get why we sent nava... But okay
  9. Victorino!!!!! Lets f***ing go!!! Love that hustle.
×
×
  • Create New...