Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Enough striking out. Holy s***.
  2. Gomes over Nava again? Hmm, interesting
  3. WIN! Lackey needs to have a good start.
  4. So seeing a hot girl a lot makes her less hot? I disagree, A LOT. Edit: @Campfighter, who is that girl in your avatar?
  5. McCarver is a complete dumb ass, but honestly, while I'd rather watch NESN, I don't mind Fox at all. They are much better than TBS IMO
  6. Salty!!!!! WHAT A f***ING WIN!!!
  7. He dropped the ball before the fan did anything...
  8. Lol at that little kid waving to him
  9. Nope. Every single weekend I have 3 or so papers, essays and whatever the f*** else and I put it all off till Sunday night
  10. You f***ed Napoli And now my paper is never going to get written lol
  11. I just want to give Hunter props for that effort, that was Victorino like.
  12. I love david Ortiz. Maybe slightly homo
  13. Oh, I'm totally expecting that to happen
  14. Come on Papi. I will literally s*** myself if you homer here
  15. Is it legal to have two base runners at once?
  16. Good job salty, at least you made contact!!
×
×
  • Create New...