Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Great, more f***ing strikeouts
  2. It's not at all, I can give you dozens of names if you want.
  3. You think Katy Perry is "bad" looking? Really?
  4. Victorino hit by a pitch again. This is ridiculous
  5. Great first inning by Buchholz, going to need him to pitch a hell of a game tonight.
  6. It's amazing how much coaching can change a team. The Chiefs defense is pretty much the same, they just had a ton of underperforming players.
  7. Very nervous about this game. Sox need this one badly.
  8. The Chiefs D just won me my matchup by themselves, holy f***ing s***, 40 POINTS?!?!?! My opponents team got 47 from Cobb, Brown, Doug Martin , Finley an Texans D COMBINED. Lmao
  9. So pissed I have to miss this game...
  10. ^^ Agreed. I always thought it was dumb when people criticized an athlete one way or another in situations like this. AD said he is going to play as playing football allows him to release a lot of stress.. Whatever decision AD made I'd respect it.
  11. Beltran in the playoffs is just ridiculous.
  12. Absolutey terrible. Thoughts and prayers with AD and his family.
  13. THIS! I'd also like to add in that having V-Mart catch is ridiculous. He caught ONE game this season and it was due to Miggy and Avila being injured. He is coming off a serious knee injury and his knees cannot handle catching more than every once in a while. Edit: Didn't see the edit already mentioning V-Mart.
  14. I think the Tigers have slightly better pitching, but the Red Sox defense, especially at the moment is a lot better. Miggy looks horrible defensively and Peralta wasn't a good SS and is an even worse LF.
  15. I'm also disappointed in ESPNS coverage of cricket.
  16. They actually just announced Gray will start.
  17. Right, nice correction. What Maddon is doing is just absurd, I don't get it.
  18. He's used every single relief pitcher and two starters in this game.
  19. f*** you Joe MAddon! What the f*** are you doing?
×
×
  • Create New...