Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Two walks to start the inning, good start.
  2. Rays haven't given Ortiz anything to hit these past two games.
  3. The amount of disappointment in his voice when he realized Nava was going to catch it is ridiculous. What a Queer
  4. Phew, thought Loneys bitch ass hit that out.
  5. At least he made him throw some pitches
  6. That's Very true, dealing with s***** announcers is definitely worth it, it's the price you pay for competing for a championship lol.
  7. Yeah, we are definitely spoiled. I hate when Sox play Orioles (can only get orioles announcers), play on Fox and I really hate these TBS announcers... I actually don't mind ESPN though.
  8. Great, I wish I could just listen to NESN instead of this s***. I know it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but these announcers really annoyed me last night.
  9. If we have the same announcers as last night, game is being muted and ill listen to music, I cannot stand those dudes.
  10. Yeah, this late ass start time is ridiculous. Game probably wont end till after midnight with a good chance of ending around 1. I'm so tired after a long day I might have to take a nap before game... Thank God I dont have class or work tomorrow.
  11. Tonight is a MUST win IMO, I really don't want to face Price again.
  12. Shut these f***ers up tomorrow and end this series.
  13. Whatever. Still up 2-1 in series.
  14. Alright Carp, lets do this.
×
×
  • Create New...