Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. http://www.bostonglobe.com/rf/image_r/Boston/2011-2020/2013/04/02/BostonGlobe.com/Sports/Images/lester-5213.r.jpg Jon Lester (15-8, 3.67 ERA) vs http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yvi6kWw8DYg/T1lYUN5-VLI/AAAAAAAAAC4/1YOq27sqXXA/s1600/inline_120223118452-776159.jpg Wei-Yin Chen (7-7, 4.03 ERA) A win tonight, or a loss by Oakland clinches homefield advantage. Lets get it done.
  2. Hmm, I cant decide if I should use Vincent Jackson whose banged up and has a new QB, or go with Stevie Johnson.
  3. Easy outing like usual by Koji.
  4. Fantastic catch by Nava
  5. Love it! Good s*** Gomes
  6. Id say 1 more, maybe 2. He's about to turn 38 and not sure how more many seasons his body can handle.
  7. Orioles prospect of the day was former Red Sox great Yamaico Navarro!
  8. Holy s*** Middlebrooks jacked that one.
  9. Drew has 8 triples? Damn, didn't realize that. Good s*** Stephen.
  10. Nava!!!! f*** these bitch ass orioles!
  11. Napoli! Good start
  12. Good s*** Papi! Get him home Napoli
  13. http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/ac1394dbdcca6a36cbf486633b129cd813095ac3/r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2013/05/22/1369281207000-05-22-2013-Clay-Buchholz-1305222354_4_3.jpg Clay Buchholz (11-1, 1.60 ERA) vs http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0703/chi_a_feldman_b1_600.jpg Scott Feldman (5-5, 3.57 ERA) Game time: 7:05 EST Huge game. WIN
  14. He was only expected to play 5 innings, Sox want to ease him back. Since minor league season is over, he couldn't play in any rehab games, so in some sense, these are his rehab games.
  15. Yes he did.. As I was looking it up, I noticed Curt Schilling had 9 saves that season.. What the hell, I don't remember that at all.
  16. Most memorable grand slam for me was a legendary one, from one of my all time favorite players. http://espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?id=270720102
  17. I'm glad such a great player, who is a true class act has that accomplishment.
  18. WMB!!! Have yourself a game!
  19. Oswalt is getting f***ed so hard now by these weird ass hits lol and I love it. Salty with his 4th hit.
  20. Gomez is such a little punk. He does s*** like this all the time. I wish McCann would of beat his ass at home plate.
  21. Could of been worse..
×
×
  • Create New...