Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. It was all Bree Olson and Turducken. Yesteday was proof
  2. As awesome as it'd be, these prices are ridiculous. I'd rather watch at home than pay $600 for standing room.
  3. I don't care if she's mainstream, she can still get it.
  4. What do prices look like right now?
  5. If Lester has good 8th, you definitely let him start 9th, with Koji warming, just in case. IMO
  6. 7 more outs... HEY, I can see score now on my TV. Thanks Fox
  7. We can't end porn mojo, it's dominating. You don't f*** with mojo, especially in world series
  8. 2 more innings from Lester and then give it to Koji. Get it done In Bree Olson we trust
  9. Jacoby!!! And goddamn your slow Ross lol
  10. Come on Ellsbury, hit here would be huge
  11. I don't see anything with with picture, when I google images her MUCH worse came up lol
  12. Now do we pinch hit and try to break game open?
×
×
  • Create New...