Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Oregon down 26-7 to Stanford midway thru 4th.
  2. I think Halladay is definitely a guy worth looking at, especially if its only a 1 year deal.
  3. I missed out on Foles, so I have a similar dilemma, I'm rolling with Big Ben as I trust him more.
  4. Why do you have Rodgers and Brady and why is Russell Wilson a free agent, what the hell kind of league is that? lol... all 4 of those guys went in first 5 rounds of my 8 team league..
  5. Are you in a PPR league? You must be dominating with those WR's. Brown is #1 in receptions, Johnson is 2nd and Welker/Jackson are tied 7th lol Honestly, you really can't go wrong with either. Brown is probably more consistent, but Jackson has more potential to go off for 150 yards and 2 touchdowns.
  6. Who else is on your team? I'd probably want to start them both lol.
  7. Longest game thread in talksox history!
  8. They were racist against their own players too. Those guys are just all around retards lol
  9. Carter should never show his face on this site again. What a queer
  10. I give Jacko credit too. I've never had a problem with him, but that was unexpected.
  11. It was a combination of both. I respect you both. You and Bree were both clutch
  12. Porn mojo came in clutch. One we talked about porn, we didn't lose again. Bree Olson was just as important to this team as Ben Cherrington
  13. Imagine how awesome this must be for a dude like Bogaerts. He's 20 years old and winning a World Series in what's not even considered his rookie season. He must be loving life
  14. Good luck in game 7 man... Oh wait lol f*** YOU
  15. LETS f***ING GO!!! Love this f***ing team
  16. And f*** yeah, Bree Olson definitely needs a ring
×
×
  • Create New...