Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Idk, I'm torn on that. What if Ross walks?
  2. Bree olson >>>>> any other porn star
  3. STEPHEN DREW GOT ON BASE!! What the actual f***
  4. Holy s***, Drew hasn't made an out yet?
  5. When I played in high school, they called a balk with no one on base and awarded me a ball to the count, I think it's same in MLB
  6. Terrible, but wasn't expecting much anyway
  7. I don't think Lester can do Anything with the bat
  8. Damn, Drew actually hit the ball well
  9. Good play by Drew, but not a good sign that the cardinals are ripping these balls
  10. Holy s***, calm down there Lester
  11. Hahaha I was thinking same s***
×
×
  • Create New...