Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The porn talk is gonna have to continue, we can't f*** with mojo
  2. I agree, except Bree Olson, she's the exception.
  3. Doubront showing us all who the best Pitcher in baseball named Felix is. f*** HERNANDEZ
  4. I'm also a big samantha saint fan
  5. Comes out Christmas Eve I believe
  6. Damn, Drew can't even hit this dude.
  7. They don't want any part of Ortiz
  8. Ortiz doing his Ray Lewis impersonation to pump up team
  9. There is actually plenty of movies that have the plot of a porn film, just check Netflix instant watch
  10. There was some stand up for cancer thing going on or something
  11. Creepy is definitely funny, that's why your humor is best IMO lol
  12. Understood, I agree, the parodies usually suck, I just like the old fashioned stuff, I don't want those gay skits and s*** either. Saved by the bell porn parody was worst
  13. You Really need to be. The scooby do porn parody was fantastic. Bree olson was awesome.
  14. http://www.die-screaming.com/hunger-games-porn/
×
×
  • Create New...