Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I believe he gets one as well, I remember in Rangers/Giants World Series they talked about how regardless of winner Molina would get a ring as he played for both teams that season.
  2. Everyone who played on the team this year gets a ring. Hanrahan, Bailey, Miller, John McDonald, Brock Holt, etc
  3. Kozma, Freese and Decalso also deserve some consideration, they contributed largely for the Sox
  4. MVP has to be between Breslow, Salty and Drew Imo
  5. It would be so f***ing awesome if Ortiz homered here
  6. f*** these dumb ass managers who change pitchers every batter. Holy s***
  7. Koji time in the 9th! Good eye Jacoby
  8. I don't really have a probably with Joyce. He's no Joe West or CB Bucknor
  9. That was actually really cool of Joyce
  10. I just don't understand this move...
  11. I agree, there is no reason to take out Tazawa
  12. Look at Drew! He remembered how to hit!
  13. Breslow does NOT need to come in. Don't do it Farrell, DONT DO IT
  14. Good s*** Tazawa!!! 6 more outs!!
  15. Great performance by Lackey... Please finish the inning off, Tazawa
  16. f***... Might be time to bring Tazawa in
  17. Lackey really doesn't want to f***ing leave the game
  18. Well f***, might be time to take out Lackey
×
×
  • Create New...