Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Definitely have a chance too... It's very odd the longest game thread was not only a regular season game, but a game thread started by a banned member lol.
  2. It's good there is 2 outs, but both balls were hit well.
  3. I've never been so excited and nervous before a baseball game in my life... Holy s***... I wish it would start ready.
  4. It cannot be done. I may have to sacrifice a ban for the greater good of the Red Sox Keep talking that s***, its working well for you man.
  5. Bree Olson/Turducken Mojo in full effect tonight. LETS GO SOX
  6. That post you quoted was like 2 months old. He posted it way before Abreu signed.
  7. That's what the Heat do, there is a reason they are best team in NBA and have won back to back titles.
  8. It's very close between Ortiz/Lester, I'd give it to Ortiz right now though, he has literally been pretty much all of Sox offense
  9. So, the NBA season starts back up tonight. Heat/Bulls should be a good game. Derrick Rose is finally making his return Wizards squad looks pretty nice this year, this could be year they make playoffs for first time in a while.
  10. I don't see anyone beating Bama. That team is just too good. I do hope that FSU plays them and somehow wins though, I really like Jameis Winston
  11. Kozma reminds me of Sasha Vujacic
  12. Let's go!!! 1 more f***ing win baby
  13. And that's why Koji is the f***ing man!! 3 more outs!
  14. This. I'd be more concerned if Koji wasn't so f***ing awesome
  15. Koji time!! Great start by Lester!
  16. I'm glad Kozma sucks ass, he's been clutch for the Sox
×
×
  • Create New...