Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. WMB in mid season form already
  2. Home - Ron Kulpa, First Base - Ed Hickox, Second Base - Lance Barrett, Third Base - Dana Demuth
  3. Pedroia is on fire. Good to see
  4. Another good AB for WMB. Man this guy is a beast
  5. f***ing dammit Napoli. 2-0 count and that's what you end up doing? Smh
  6. Alright. Good scoring opportunity early. Make him pay
  7. We need to discuss Bree Olson and Turduckens. That's what got us a championship! Bree Olson is starring in human centipede 3. Anyone else looking forward to it?!
  8. f*** the Orioles. I'm so tired of these Orioles fans talking s*** lol. The Red Sox have more world series wins than they do above .500 seasons in past 10 years, like get the f*** out. I hate Baltimore, its a shithole filled with drugs, murder and morons.
  9. Am going to this game. LEGGO sox! Also it's so weird wearing a hoodie to a baseball game and watching a game with temperature in the 40s
  10. I think its funny that last two college basketball seasons have had a star player named Shabazz.. Last year it was Shabazz Muhammed who is now on T-Wolves in NBA. lol
  11. I just do it at my work for $10 a person and whoever gets luckiest pretty much wins. I had Duke going to championship though, so I am literally completely done lol.
  12. Duke just completely f***ed my bracket.
  13. The amount of teams that cannot make free throws, especially in the clutch is absolutely ridiculous.
  14. A few years ago I was at a Wizards/Bulls game when Wizards sucked ass and got killed every game. The game was in DC but there was a decent amount of Bulls fans at the game. But when Scalabrine came in, everyone, Wizards and Bulls fans started chanting MVP and the place blew up when he banked in a jumper lmao.
  15. Yeah, I don't blame you, I'd much rather see Houston than Charlotte and you cant see into the future and know Lebron is gonna drop 60 lol
  16. Lebron just went f***ing insane tonight. He has been on a ridiculous tear lately, and despite some people claiming Durant is better, Lebron is still best in league and has at the least made MVP race very close if he hasn't taken lead already
×
×
  • Create New...