Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Good s*** Rangers. Bradley has done everything well tonight.
  2. Lol you know what I meant. iPhones auto correct everything and I didn't notice till after I posted.
  3. He was warming up in the pen and appeared to be ready if Capuano failed to retire Fielder
  4. I'd still have rather had Tazawa who is one of better RP pitchers in baseball regardless of who is coming up. However it's a mute point now.
  5. There is no reason Tazawa shouldn't have started this inning...
  6. AJ makes WMB look like a patient hitter. Holy s***
  7. Apparently only JBJ can hit with RISP..
  8. Herrera isn't doing himself any favors either
  9. Damn. Good effort by Sizemore though. It makes me nervous anytime he comes near a wall though with his injury history
  10. Come on Pedroia, break this s*** open
  11. Good s*** JBJ! Making an impact on both sides
×
×
  • Create New...